Last Updated on
Winstrol (active ingredient – stanozolol) is an anabolic steroid, which has two forms: tablets and injections.
It was synthesized and produced in 1962 in the scientific laboratory of Winthrop.
Stanazolol is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, modified to enhance anabolic properties and reduce androgenic properties.
Stanozolol differs by the addition of the methyl group of 17-alpha to prevent the disintegration of the drug in the liver with oral administration, which is toxic to the liver, so that stanozolol has a low androgenic activity. Unfortunately, there is no scientific explanation, but stanozolol has the ability to antagonize progesterone receptors in the body, and inhibits the binding of glucocorticosteroids to their receptors.
Form of issue:
- Activity of the substance: 8 hours;
- Classification: Anabolic / Androgenic steroid;
- Method of application: injection / tablet;
- Dosages: men 50-100 mg / day / women 5-10 mg / day;
- Acne: Yes;
- Water retention: No;
- High blood pressure: Yes;
- Hepatotoxicity: No (yes – for oral stanozolol);
- Aromatase: No;
- Progestogenic activity: low / moderate;
- DHT (dehydrotestosterone) conversion: None;
- Reduction of HPTA function (development of own testosterone): No;
- Other information: Anabolic activity (320%) \ Androgenic activity (30%);
- The detection time is 3 weeks.
Admission (for men):
Athletes usually use a dosage of 50-100 mg / day / every other day as injections, orally 10 to 50 mg per day.
Admission (for women):
Athletes usually recommend a dosage of 5 to 10 mg / day (oral). Injections are usually not used in women to avoid side effects (virilization).
- Increased dryness and stiffness of muscles (Relief)
- Increased strength indicators (explosive force) and endurance
- Increased appetite
- Giro – burning effect
- Removing fluid from the body
- High blood pressure
- Increased cholesterol in the blood
- Toxicity to the liver (only for tableted form)
- Hypertrophy of the myocardium is also possible
- with allergies to Stanozolol;
- patients with prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women;
- if carcinoma of the mammary gland in women is accompanied by hypercalcemia;
- with kidney and liver diseases;
- persons with ischemia of the heart, atherosclerosis;
- with chronic prostatitis or its aggravation;
- pregnant women;
- during lactation;
- under the age of 18 years.
Look at the packaging
Look at the packaging Jon Jones Tests Positive for Steroids after UFC 214 anabolic titan Hilton CEO Outlines Plans For