After oral administration fluconazole is well absorbed, bioavailability – 90%. The maximum concentration after oral administration, fasted 150 mg of 90% in the content. plasma winny cycle administered intravenously in a dose of 2.5-3.5 mg / l. Simultaneous food intake has no effect on the absorption of the drug taken orally. Plasma concentration reaches its peak after 0.5-1.5 hours after administration, the elimination half-life of fluconazole is approximately 30 hours. Plasma concentrations are directly proportional to the dose. 90% of the level of the equilibrium concentration is achieved in 4-5 day drug treatment (at reception 1 times / day). The introduction of a bolus (the first day), 2 times the usual daily dose, achieves a level corresponding to 90% of the equilibrium concentration, to the second day. The apparent volume of distribution close to the total water content in the body. Plasma protein binding -. 11-12% Penetrates well into all body fluids. Drug concentrations in saliva and sputum are similar to its level in plasma. In patients clen dose with fungal meningitis, fluconazole content in cerebrospinal fluid is 80% of that in plasma. In the stratum corneum, epidermis, dermis and sweat liquid reaches high concentrations that exceed the whey.
- cryptococcosis, including cryptococcal meningitis and other localization of the infection (including lung, skin), in patients with a normal immune response bodybuilding shop, and patients with various forms of immunosuppression (in patients, organ transplant ); drug can be used to prevent cryptococcal infection in patients;
- generalized candidiasis including candidemia, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive Candida infections (infections of the peritoneum, endocardium, eyes, respiratory and urinary tract). The treatment can be carried out in patients with cancer, patients in intensive care units, patients undergoing a course of cytostatic or immunosuppressive therapy, as well as the presence of other factors predisposing to the development of candidiasis;
- mucosal candidiasis, including oral cavity and pharynx (including atrophic oral candidiasis associated with wearing dentures), esophageal, non-invasive bronchopulmonary candidiasis, candiduria, candidiasis of the skin; Prevention of relapse of oropharyngeal candidiasis in patients with winny cycle;
- Genital candidiasis: treatment of vaginal candidiasis, prophylactic use to reduce the frequency of relapses of vaginal candidiasis, Candida balanitis;
- prevention of fungal infections in patients with malignancies who are predisposed to such infections result in cytostatic chemotherapy or radiotherapy;
- fungal infections of the skin, including tinea pedis, body, groin; pityriasis versicolor, onychomycosis; Skin candidiasis;
- deep endemic mycoses, including coccidioidomycosis, paracoccidioidomycosis, sporotrichosis and histoplasmosis in patients with normal immunity.
- Simultaneous administration of terfenadine (on the background of multi-dose fluconazole 400 mg / day or more) (see “Interaction with other medicinal products” section.)
- Hypersensitivity to fluconazole or other components of the drug or similar nolvadex uk in structure azole compounds;
- Children under 3 years of age (for a given dosage form);
- Lactation (see section “Pregnancy and breast-feeding period” section.)
- Concomitant use with drugs that increase the interval and metabolized via isoenzyme winny cycle, such as cisapride, astemizole, erythromycin, pimozide and quinidine (see “Interaction with other medicinal products” section.)
- Lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Violation of liver function;
- Simultaneous administration of potentially hepatotoxic drugs;
- Proaritmogenpye status in patients with multiple risk factors (organic heart disease, electrolyte disturbances, concomitant use of drugs that cause arrhythmias);
- Impaired renal function;
- The appearance of rash during treatment with fluconazole in patients npp nandrolone with superficial fungal infection and invasive / systemic fungal infections;
- The simultaneous use of terfenadine and less flukopazola winny cycle at a dose of 400 mg / day.